What does this Policy regulate and on what legal grounds
Since May 25, 2018, Bulgaria started to implement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It was adopted by the European Union and its purpose is to standardize the policies of the EU Member States related to the collection and use of personal data. Another objective is to ensure our right to privacy, to protect our personal data in order to ensure a higher level of security against personal data abuse to each of us. The new regulation comes with a number of requirements which Printing Works of BNB Corp. applies and which are presented herein below. Among them are:
- To inform you what data we use.
- To inform you why we use such data.
- To request your consent to use such data when we provide additional services based on such data.
- To guarantee your right to ask for rectification of your data, their erasure and to “be forgotten”. In addition, we can enable you to download your personal data or to transfer them if you notify us and identify yourself in the appropriate ways.
- To specify all third parties/other companies with which we exchange your data. Note that the Internet is a global network, we often use standardised services to register entry and to trace behaviour anonymously, such as Google Analytics.
All data thanks to which a certain user may be identified shall be deemed to be personal data. Such may be email address, names, mobile phone, home address, IP address. whose data
Printing Works of BNB Corp. collects and processes personal data that you provide us in connection with the use of our services and for the conclusion of a contract with the Company, including for the following purposes:
- To create a profile and ensure the full functionality in providing our services;
- Personalization of a party to the contract;
- Accounting purposes;
- Statistical purposes;
- Protection of information security;
- Ensuring the performance of the contract for provision of the relevant service;
Printing Works of BNB Corp. observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
- Lawfulness, good faith and transparency;
- Restriction of the purposes of processing;
- Relevance to the objectives of processing and minimising the data collected;
- Accuracy and timeliness of data;
- Limitation of storage with a view to achieving the objectives;
- Integrity and confidentiality of processing and guaranteeing an appropriate level of personal data security.
With regard to the processing and storage of personal data, Printing Works of BNB Corp. may process and store personal data with a view to the protection of its legitimate interests related to the fulfilment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal authorities.
Printing Works of BNB Corp. performs the following operations with personal data for the following purposes:
- Email: to send information messages – the objective of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers which relate to improvements, changes or novelties in the services, exceeded parameters and ending services under the contract for provision of the service;
- Name, email and phone – data necessary to dispatch individual offers; to contact our employee at your request through the completion of on-line forms.
Transfer of your personal data for processing, right to access and rectification
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to data processors to fulfil the objectives of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. shall notify you if it indends to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
- If you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by Printing Works of BNB Corp. for a specific or for all purposes of processing, you may, at any time, withdraw your consent for processing by sending a request in free format to the officially stated contact details;
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. may request you to validate your identity and to prove that you are the person to whom the data relate;
- You have the right to require and obtain from Printing Works of BNB Corp. confirmation whether personal data relating to you are being processed;
- You have the right to obtain access to data relating to you as well as to the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data;
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. provides you, upon request, with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you, in electronic or other appropriate form;
- The granting of access to data is free of charge. However, Printing Works of BNB Corp. reserves its right to impose an administrative fee in the case of repeated or excessive requests;
- You may rectify or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you by directly sending a request to Printing Works of BNB Corp.
Right to erasure (“to be forgotten”)
You have the right to require from Printing Works of BNB Corp. to erase any personal data relating to you, and Printing Works of BNB Corp. is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, where any of the following grounds is present:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or they are being processed in another way;
- You withdraw your consent on which data processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for processing;
- You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no legal grounds for processing that have priority;
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- Personal data should be erased in order to comply with any legal obligation under the EU law or the law of a Member State which applies to Printing Works of BNB Corp.;
- Personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
Printing Works of BNB Corp. is not obliged to erase personal data if it stores and processes them:
- for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and the right of information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in the law of the EU or the law of the Member State which applies to the Controller, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers which are conferred on it;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To exert your right “to be forgotten”, you should submit a written request sent to us, to validate your identity and to prove that you are the person to whom the data relate before an employee of Printing Works of BNB Corp.;
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. does not erase data that it has a legal obligation to store, including to defend itself in the case of legal claims being brought against it or to prove its rights;
- Personal data shall be stored only until the purpose for which they have been processed is achieved, unless there is a statutory deadline for their storage.
Right to restriction
You have the right to require from Printing Works of BNB Corp. to restrict the processing of data relating to you in case:
- You contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period of time which shall allow Printing Works of BNB Corp. to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- Processing is unlawful; however, you do not wish your personal data to be erased but only to restrict their use;
- Printing Works of BNB Corp. no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing in anticipation of verification whether the legal grounds of Printing Works of BNB Corp. have priority over your interests.
Right to portability
- You may, at any time, download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of Printing Works of BNB Corp. directly through your profile or by sending a request by email;
- You may request Printing Works of BNB Corp. to directly transfer your personal data to a controller specified by you, where this is technically feasible.
Right to be provided with information
- You may request Printing Works of BNB Corp. to inform you about all recipients to whom personal data have been revealed for which rectification, erasure or restriction of processing has been requested. Printing Works of BNB Corp. may refuse to provide such information if this would be impossible or requires a disproportionate effort.
Right to objection
- You may object, at any time, to the processing of personal data relating to you by Printing Works of BNB Corp., including if processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.
Your rights in the case of personal data breach
If Printing Works of BNB Corp. detects a security breach of your personal data which may give rise to a high risk for your rights and freedoms, we will notify you without undue delay of the breach and of the measures which have been or are to be taken.
Printing Works of BNB Corp. is not obliged to notify you if:
- It has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection in respect of the data affected by the security breach;
- It has subsequently taken measures which ensure that the breach will not lead to a high risk for your rights;
- Notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storage of your personal data.
Types of cookies we use:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website. For example, with these cookies, we show you the information on our website in the appropriate language.
Thanks to these cookies, we count the number of visitors to our website and we can analyze how easy it is for our users to work with it (cookies of Google Analytics). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal data. They show us which pages of our website you have viewed, whether you have visited our website from a mobile or desktop device, and other anonymous data. For Google Analytics, we also use IP addresses anonymization through _anonymizelp. The maximum period for which we store analytical data in Google Analytics is 50 months.
These cookies allow you to use the full functionality of our website and to remember the preferred language in which the information on our website will be loaded.
You can customize the settings of cookies that you receive from our website in your browser. Note that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our website might not operate properly and you might not be able to use its full functionalities.
Information on the data controller
Name: Printing Works of BNB Corp.
Address: 1784 Sofia, Mladost Region, 117, Tsarigradsko shose Blvd.
Phone: 02/9707 300, 02/9707 329.
Information on the competent supervisory authority
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Seat and registered address: 1592 Sofia, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str.