The mission of Printing Works of the Bulgarian National Bank JSC is to provide documents and securities for the needs of Bulgarian and foreign governmental institutions and other clients.
To accomplish this mission and achieve the Company’s higher objectives, the Printing Works of the Bulgarian National Bank JSC has established and maintains an Integrated Management System compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2013 ISO 37001:2016, and ISO 14298:2013 standards, which is subjected to periodic audits and continuous efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
The technical quality control is carried out by the Printing Works’ laboratory, which has been accredited as complaint with the requirements of БДС ISO /IEC 17025:2006 by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” and holds Certificate of Accreditation Reg. No 119 ЛИ of 30 September 2019, valid until 30 September 2023. By maintaining the accreditation criteria, the technical quality control in the Printing Works of the Bulgarian National Bank JSC is able to achieve such levels of the products’ quality, which make the Company highly competitive on the local and international markets.
This Management Policy is in line with the Management’s commitment to apply on a continuous basis such a business process management that would ensure full compliance with the requirements for minimisation of the production-related risks, ensuring health and safety at work and mitigation of the adverse effects on the environment as set forth in the current laws and regulations.
We have set the following goals to achieve our business objectives:
– The Company shall take measures to continuously improve and perfect the products quality, as well as ensure that products keep pace with the latest special features-related developments.
– The Company shall make it known to all involved stakeholders that it applies an utterly uncompromising approach to and fights against any form of bribery and corruption.
– The Company shall develop, manufacture and sale products having as low negative environmental impact as possible, as well as reduce its industrial waste and improve its waste management system’s efficiency.
– The Company shall set achievable goals and introduce applicable mechanisms to ensure the quality control of information security, based upon detailed risk assessment in compliance with the national, European and international standards and requirements.
– The Company considers it its duty and obligation to act in an honest, fair and consistent way in all its transactions with clients and suppliers based on the principles of mutual confidence, reciprocity and high professionalism.
– The Company is constantly striving to maintain its leading position on the local market and expand its presence on the international markets of security products by adhering to the requirements of the Bulgarian and international laws and regulations, as wells as to the international standards in the field of security products.
– The Company shall take care of its employees’ continuous qualification improvement, professional development and motivation; it has introduced clear rules setting the employees’ duties and responsibilities at each level and for any function.
– The Company shall effectively manage the occupational health and safety risks to ensure full compliance with the legal and other requirements related to the health and safety at work.
– The Company shall apply business management mechanisms intended to ensure an utmost level of information security consistent with its clients requirements, as well as with the current international and national standards and regulations related to confidentiality, privacy and accessibility to the information and databases available at and kept by the Company.
– The Company shall maintain and constantly improve its own stringent security standards consistent with the special nature of the security product manufacturing processes.
– The Company shall maintain strict discipline and shall hold its employees personally responsible for the quality of products; it shall further require from its employees to strictly observe the process control instructions and keep the regulatory requirements.
– The Company shall require full commitment to the Management Policy and the Company objectives from its employees.
– The Company shall adhere closely to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data by implementing internal procedures applicable to all persons and parties involved in the Company business.
The Company Management shall take further steps to bring this Management Policy to the knowledge of all interested parties to ensure the Policy understanding and implementation, as well as achievement of the Management’s goals within the set time limits.
The mission of Printing Works of BNB JSC is to provide documents and securities for the purpose of Bulgarian and foreign government agencies and other clients.
As a part of the guarantee of that, in The Printing Works of BNB JSC measures have been taken to protect this confidence. The company carries out a policy to conduct business in in an honest and ethical manner in accordance with BDS ISO 37001: 2016.
The Printing Works of BNB JSC applies an absolutely uncompromising approach to bribery and corruption and considers it as a duty and obligation to act honestly, fairly and principally in all of its trades and relations.
The general principles of the policy of BNB Printing House are:
A zero tolerance against corruption.
Strict compliance with the national framework, as well as applicable international instruments according corruption.
Honesty, fairness and respectability in all of its business relationships wherever it operates.
Apply internal policies and bribery procedures that apply to all employees of the company.
Conduct regular training for employees and familiarizing its partners on measures against bribery and corruption.
Continuous awareness and encouragement to open communication, actions based on transparency and will to prevent and react against all forms of corruption.
The Company’s management is committed to the disclosure, explaining and implementing Management policy and Anti-bribery policy to achieve the goals of management, and to take all necessary steps to understand and achieve goals within the deadline.